In the hall of residence
- a men´s gym is located in the basement of block C (the key for the room can be borrowed at the reception of block D upon submission of a valid entry permit and residential card)
- a women´s gym is located on the 2nd floor of block B (the key for the room can be borrowed at the reception of block A upon submission of a valid entry permit and residential card!)
- More information
In the proximity
- small-scale football (one pitch with an artificial lawn)
- tennis, foot tennis, basketball (two courts with asphalt surface)
- the keys are available at the reception of the Jarov canteen
- swimming pool
- football pitch
- volleyball court
- tennis courts
Cycling path Vítkov – Map
Parks for exercises
Park Vítkov – Map
The largest park in exercises and jogging tracks Jarov near the National Monument and the statue of Jan Zizka. Vítkov hill was named after the Prague burgher Vitek of the Mountain, who had his vineyard. The historic awareness of the Vitkov got dated July 14, 1420, when at the Vítkov Hussites led by Jan Žižka victory over the Crusaders – see article Battle of Vítkov. On the tomb is a bronze equestrian statue of Jan Žižka with mace, which belongs to the top ten largest equestrian statues in the world, among which is one of the places with beautiful views of the city. At the foot of the Vítkov Memorial, U is the Army Museum Žižkov.
Vítkovský tunnel can be used for cycling and inline skating. Cycling Trail: A 255 Vítkov Tunnel – Krejcárek – Balabenka 3.64 kilometers.
Park Židovské pece – Map
According to historical documents it was on the top of the scaffold, so sometimes the Jewish furnaces using the name Gallows Hill. The last execution here really took place in 1866 and came to look at her for 30,000 people. The Jewish origin of the name of the furnace is not known, but based on the assumption that it is here, in caves, in resorting Jews when they were around in 1744, expelled from Prague.
Park Třešňovka – Map
- The prospect panoramic view at the tram stop connecting Spojovací